AMCN’s approach to network building comprises two distint phases: Registration and Membership. First, we plan to reach out to all competencies within the U.S. to begin identifying who they are and categorizing their respective fields of expertise and experience. Second, we will launch a membership drive within registrant pool to begin a formal process of growing the network and its membership base.
All Moroccan competencies within the U.S. are invited to register with AMCN using our simple, easy-to-use registration form (click on Register button). Membership benefits and fees are for informational purposes at this point.
- A platform to enable Moroccan competencies contribute to the development of Morocco
- A newsletter that brings up-to-date information about major development projects in Morocco
- A networking opportunity with other Moroccan competencies in the U.S. during the AMCN Annual Forum
- Legal Advice & Services at discounted rate by Mekkaoui & Partners Law firm in Morocco
- A bridge between competencies in the U.S. and Moroccan institutions, governmental and private
- A source for job listings regarding opportunities in Morocco and in the U.S.
Fee & Payment Method
- There is a one-time membership fee of $100 due upon the submission of your membership form.
- Pay through PayPal